Tutorials are an important pedagogical tool employed by lecturers to embed deep learning of a given topic into students in a small group setting.
What is a tutor?
A tutor is a trained, senior student who has studied the same qualification as you and is a subject expert. Tutors help you succeed academically.
What is a tutorial?
A tutorial is the instruction given by a university tutor to an individual or small group of students. Attendance is compulsory and students can ask questions, clarify what you've learned, participate in activities and take a look at upcomming assignments, tests and exams.
- Contact details - Mahikeng Campus
- Contact details - Potchefstroom Campus
- Contact details - Vanderbijlpark Campus
- Contact details - Law tutors and mentors for first year students
- Contact details - Law tutors and mentors for second to fourth year students
Building A3, Office G88
+27 (0)18 299 1465
Building E8, Office 105A
Ms Diné du Preez
016 310 3311
Building 13, Split level 3, Room 309