Academic Peer Mentors are senior students that also recently transitioned to university. They are here to answer your questions and help you adjust to your new environment. Sign up with a mentor HERE.
What can the Academic Peer Mentors do for you?
- Direct you to relevant campus resources and services
- Support you to develop the academic processes you need to overcome intellectual, academic and studying-related challenges (how to make notes, plan and study)
- Provide you with academic support in the modules not served by Supplemental Instruction (SI) and tutoring.
- Connect you to the larger NWU community, your faculty, school, course and peers
- Guide you to overcome personal, interpersonal and physical challenges
You are not alone: Meet the academic peer mentors
- Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology