Free access to the following resources may help you move to online teaching in response to the COVID-19:
- A selection of COVID-19 Online Resources is available on the joinable CTL APD site on eFundi. Log into eFundi, join the CTL APD site and click on the link that will navigate to the resources. Learn how to join a joinable site here.
- Remember, the usual CTL academic professional development opportunities will continue via Webinars.
- If you have missed a CTL Webinar, visit the joinable CTL APD site to get access to all Webinar recordings.
- Access the CTL Staff Training Calendar on Libcal to register for training opportunities.
The overall themes of the UCDG:
- Provision of skills-based knowledge practices
- Teaching-learning pedagogy
- The development of deepened reflective approaches to teaching philosophy, identity, and purpose
Project leader: CTL CPD opportunities
Mrs Retha Serfontein
Senior Academic Developer
018 299 1899
Building E8, Office 103
Ms Senwelo Leepo
018 389 2091
Building A3, Office G68
Mr Jean Viljoen
018 285 2110
Building C1, Office 238
Mrs Memory Smit
016 910 3312
Building 13, Office 318