One Button Studio Desk
- Do not adjust the camera or the camera's recording settings.
- Do not move the desk.
- Do not remove the button or hub.
- There are several backdrop options available that include: White backdrop, Black backdrop or Grey wall
- A green screen is available on request to academic staff.
- A green screen is available on request to students (who have access to Adobe Premiere Pro or similar software to do their own editing).
TV and Laptop
- There is a TV and laptop available so that you can present with powerpoint or other media.
- Please use the TV remote to switch the TV on.
- The lightboard is available on request to academic staff.
- The flipchart is available on request to academic staff.
Connecting & Projecting a presentation from a Laptop/iPad
- We do have the following connectors available:
- TV to HDMI
- TV to VGA
- TV to iPad2/iPad Air
- If possible please provide your own laptop/ipad.
- Use the black TV remote to switch on the TV.
USB Dock and Recording Button
- Insert a single USB device into the silver USB dock.
- Press the silver button to start/stop recording.
- To activate the remote, remove the USB stick from the base of the remote and insert it into the workstation cable or USB dock (left side of the workstation monitor).
- Do not forget to re-insert the USB stick into the remote before you return it to the ADS office.
- Press the ON button to power on the television screen.
- A teleprompter is available on request.
- Please email the script at least two hours before your booking to:
- Remember to include the date and time of your booking in the email.
- The blue markings on the floor indicate your stage.
- Make sure that you stay within these marks to ensure that you stay on camera.
- Do not move closer to the camera than indicated, as the microphone will not be able to pick up your voice.
The One Button Studio is located in SL 107, Building 13: Learning and Research Commons.