Millions of engineers and scientists worldwide use MATLAB® to analyze and design the systems and products transforming our world. MATLAB is in automobile active safety systems, interplanetary spacecraft, health monitoring devices, smart power grids, and LTE cellular networks. It is used for machine learning, signal processing, image processing, computer vision, communications, computational finance, control design, robotics, and much more.
You will need an MATLAB account and internet connection to install this product.
- Login into eFundi efundi.nwu.ac.za
- Click on the Membership icon on the left hand side;
- Click Joinable Sites at the top of the Membership screen;
- Change show 20 items to show 200 items;
- Scroll down until you find IT APP Portal;
- Click Join.
The IT App Portal site will be part of your normal eFundi Project Sites.
- Use the MATLAB onramp https://matlabacademy.mathworks.com/R2017b/portal.html FREE online training
- Go to the TAH Resource Kit https://www.mathworks.com/academia/tah-support-program.html for video tutorials, user stories and more.
- Explore the tools of technical inspiration for students https://www.mathworks.com/academia/students.html and lecturers https://www.mathworks.com/academia/educators.html