- 50Mb mailbox.
- Shared mailboxes can be created in Outlook, for example a venue that can be booked or an email address used for a conference.
- Webmail can be used to access your mail when off-campus.
The staff member's name and surname is derived from the data entered by Human Capital. Thus any changes to the staff member's name or surname should be reported to Human Capital.
- Staff: Automatically provided with Staff registration.
- Guests: Requested through the hosting department.
Shared mailboxes (for Staff only) may be requested by logging a ticket.
Please visit the M2O website for more documentation
Set Outlook as the default mailto client (Windows users)
When trying to open links or share a file from Adobe, Word, Excel or PowerPoint, your computer is still trying to open GroupWise. Please follow the steps below to make Outlook your default mailto client.
- Download the following Registry file to your local PC;
Set Outlook as default.reg
- Go to your Downloads folder;
- Right click the above mentioned file and select Merge.
Otherwise please log a ticket for assistance.