To take advantage of the automated NWUWIFI setup compatible for Windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10, click here. The .exe file will help you setup your NWUWIFI profile.
The process as a whole is as follows:
- Run the NWUWIFI_Setup.exe
- Connect to the NWUWIFI with your NWU# and Network password.
- When connected open your browser and go through the remediation process which entails:
- Authenticate by once again by supplying your NWU# and Network password.
- Download and install the Bradford client as provided by the link in the browser.
- When using Windows ensure that the Microsoft antivirus software is installed and updated (For Windows 7 Microsoft Security Essentials and for Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 Microsoft Defender). Remove all other antivirus software (not applicable to Windows 7). The links to install and update your antivirus software will be provided in the browser.
- Now click on the Rescan button in the browser and wait for the 60 second countdown to complete.
- You should now be connected to the NWUWIFI.