This service provides secure printing on the NWU network printers.
Staff and Guests use the printers situated in their departments.
Students have access to printers situated in computer rooms and libraries on their campus.
Only users with a NWU# will be able to print.
Printing may be done from a computer that can log into the NWU’s network with the preloaded printer driver.
Students have to load credits before they will be able to print. Credits can be loaded at vending machines:
- Mafikeng: Building A1, Room 130.
- Potchefstroom: Building E7, Enquiries.
- Vaal Triangle: Building 13, Basement.
or purchased from:
- Potchefstroom: Building F20, G49 (student card or cash); Building E7, Enquiries and Building E7, 309 (student cards only).
- Vaal Triangle: Building 8, Room 105 or Campus Library, Circulation desk.
Automatically provided with Staff, Student and Guest registrations.