The NWU’s IWMS (Integrated Work Management System), PLANON, can be used to log and track requests for maintenance services.
What is an Integrated Work Management System or IWMS?
Where to I access the NWU's IWMS (PLANON)?
Access PLANON and log on with your CAS (network) id.
What do I do if I have any trouble accessing or navigating the system?
- Contact the Facilities Service Desk
- Watch short training videos:
What other methods can I use to request facility maintenance services?
- Contact the Facilities Service Desk to submit the request on your behalf
- Email the Facilities Service Desk, who will log a request on your behalf
What other facility services will the IWMS offer?
The following elements will be implemented in 2021:
- Space Reservations
- Move Requests
- Infrastructure applications
- Capital project management
- OHS Incident logging
- Space Management (space planning, utilisation reporting, move planning, etc)