Every student has a NWU Google drive that gives access to secure cloud storage. Access to your file,s photos, videos and more will be available anywhere.
This Service is Available to
Link to this service
- For Windows: Open a web browser;
- Navigate to www.google.co.za
- Click on the Google app icon in the top right hand corner and select the Google Drive app icon;
- Type in your NWU Gmail email address in the "Enter your email" box;
- You will be re-directed to the NWU CAS web page where you have to enter your university number and password. You will then have access to your Google drive.
How to request this service
This service is available for all students.
How to report a problem with the service
Visit the Student Service Desk on your campus.
- Do not store any confidential or sensitive information on Google drive.
- Make sure your anti-virus software is up to date as Google drive can also be infected by viruses.