Every student has a NWU Google drive that gives access to secure cloud storage. Access to your file,s photos, videos and more will be available anywhere.
This Service is Available to:
Additional Information regarding the availability of this service:
To use Google Drive sign-in with your assigned NWU Gmail email address. The format of the NWU Gmail email address is: email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NWU Gmail email address (e.g. email@example.com), NWU id and password;
- Windows: Google Chrome browser is recommended;
- Android or Mac: Install the Google Drive App from the appropriate app store.
How to request this service:
This service is available for all students.
How to report a problem with the service:
Visit the Student Service Desk on your campus.
- Do not store any confidential or sensitive information on Google drive.
- Make sure your anti-virus software is up to date as Google drive can also be infected by viruses.